Here are highlights of RBI's first-quarter monetary policy review :
- Repo rate unchanged at 7.25%.
- The Reverse Repo Rate stood at 6.25%
- Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) and Bank Rate stood at 10.25%
- Cash reserve ratio too unchanged at 4 percent
- Cuts GDP forecast for FY'14 to 5.5 percent from 5.7 percent earlier
- Next mid-quarter review of policy on September 18; second quarter policy review on October 29.
- This is RBI Governor D Subbarao's last policy before expiry of his five year term.