November 29, 2014
Saturday, November 29, 2014 SBI Probationary Officers Special
November 28, 2014
- Ending months-long deadlock, the WTO today approved a trade facilitation pact while agreeing to India's demand for continuing the peace clause till a permanent solution is found to the food stockpiling issue, crucial for continuing food security scheme.
- 24x7 All India Security Helpline for Train Passengers is Operational Now.
- An All India Security Helpline ‘1800-111-322’ has been operational at railway Board to enable passengers to seek security related assistance round the clock.
- On vulnerable and identified routes/section, on an average 1300 trains are escorted by Railway Protection Force (RPF) daily, in addition to 2200 trains escorted by Government Railway police of difference states daily. All the ladies special trains running in metropolitan cities are being escorted by lady RPF constables to ensure proper security to the lady passengers.
Friday, November 28, 2014 computer knowledge
- How many margins are on a page ?
- Two (header and footer)
- Four (top, bottom, right, left)
- Two (landscape and portrait)
- Two (top and bottom)
- None of these
- space bar
- none of these
Friday, November 28, 2014 IBPS RRB CWE III Special
Friday, November 28, 2014 BOBCards Online Exam Special
Myself Gaurav Adesara From Jamnagar.
I want to share My Experience About BOBCARDS Online Exam 26 11 14
I Reached Venue at 8:45 A.M. And Exam Started 10:00 A.M. Exam Was Held In Ahmedabad.
I Attempted Total 171 Questions With 75% Accuracy.
Paper Was Easy Except General Awareness.
G.A. Section Quite Moderate. In, G.A. They Asked,
- Capital of Myanmar
- Fullform of PSDN, PDF, IFSC.
- Kuwait Currency
- World Mental Day Celebrated Which Date?
- G 20 Summit
- 1st State Who reach 1 crore opening Account Jhan Dhan Yojna.
Maths very Easy. They Asked
SI,CI,Time & Work, Distance, Series, Ages, Square & Cube Etc.
Englsih Too Easy.
Best Of Luck for those candidates whose examination upcoming days. And Thanks to Gr8Ambitionz who helps me a lot who provides me a lots of daily update current affairs & Banking Terms & Computer Knowledge.
November 27, 2014
- 18th SAARC summit concludes in Nepal today.
- Next summit will be held at Pakistan
- SAARC countries today managed to salvage their summit by agreeing to a last-minute deal to trade electricity among them after Pakistan torpedoed proposals for greater regional connectivity which India and other countries of the bloc were pushing for.
- Foreign Ministers of all the eight countries signed the framework agreement on cooperation in power sector which will ensure electricity trading through grid connectivity but the two pacts on motor vehicle and railways could not be inked following resistance by Pakistan.
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) suspends operations in Pakistan's Balochistan province after the murder of four polio workers.
- Saudi Arabia today beheaded a Pakistani for heroin smuggling, bringing the number of Pakistanis executed in the country since mid-October to nine.
- The oil-rich Gulf state saw the third highest number of executions in the world last year after Iran and Iraq, according to Amnesty International whose figures did not include China.