Note : Click on the titles to read the Editorials.
Topic 1 : "Positive signals from the GST Council"
- Council - a group of people elected or chosen to make decisions or give advice on a particular subject, to represent a particular group, or to run a particular organization
- Fortnight - a period of two weeks
- Signing off - to announce the end of something
- Constitution - the set of political principles by which a state or organization is governed
- Amendment - a change made to a law or agreement
- Regime - a system of rules that control something
- Flagging off - to inaugurate something
- The nitty-gritty - the basic facts of a situation
- Outcome - the final result of a process, meeting, activity etc
- Doable - able to be done