- Any “malicious software” designed to secretly access your computer.--------Malware
- Malware that copies itself and infects your computer and files------Virus
- A virus is a man-made computer program that infects a file or program on our computers
- VIRUS is actually an acronym for------- Vital Information Resource Under Siege!
- A virus that can delete anti-virus software is called a-------retrovirus
- The virus that spread in application software is called as-------Macro virus
August 30, 2015
- Aam Aadmi Party rebels Yogendra Ydav and Prashant Bhushan have recently rallied their supporters and announced a separate group called ?
- Hindustani Awam Morcha
- AAP the Rebel
- Swaraj Abhiyan
- Hindustani Abhiyan
- None of these
Sunday, August 30, 2015 Govt Jobs
August 29, 2015
- Pakistan has banned the Islamic State militant group that has overrun vast stretches of Iraq and Syria after repeatedly denying the dreaded outfit's presence within its territory.
- The decision was taken on recommendation of the Foreign Office, which regularly updates the Pakistan government about international militant groups banned by the United Nations.