I am Saikiran,one of the silent readers of Gr8ambitionz. I have been selected as clerk in Andhra bank.My hearty congratulations to all selected candidates.We all know success is not destination it's a journey.Most of the banks may give joining in june. So we have atleast 1-2 months,we have to utilize the time effectively.If you choose banking as your career I would recommend the following.
April 29, 2016
Friday, April 29, 2016 united india insurance AO Exam Special
April 28, 2016
- Today (28th April) is Workers' Memorial Day / World Day for Safety and Health at Work.
- This is an international day of remembrance and action for workers killed, disabled, injured or made unwell by their work.
- Theme of 2016 : Workplace Stress: a collective challenge
- The United States has announced more than $86 million in additional aid to South Sudan.
- The new funding is to provide safe drinking water, emergency healthcare, food, shelter and training to the most vulnerable families and communities.
- Note : The US also warned that South Sudan's failure to implement a peace deal could result in sanctions or an arms embargo.
- Pakistan and China have launched production of a new variant of the JF-17B multi-role combat jet.
- The jets, which are to be inducted into the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) by April 2017, will enhance training value and operational capability.
- Note : The latest models reportedly have an enhanced electronic warfare capability.
- Eight satellite-monitored 'laser walls' have been activated along the India-Pakistan International Border in Punjab, to guard areas where barbed wire fencing cannot be installed.
- The BSF took the decision to install the infra-red and laser beam intrusion detection system two years ago.
Thursday, April 28, 2016 Current Affairs Important Updates
- Today (27th April 2016) is International Guide Dogs Day.
- President Pranab Mukherjee embarks on a 5 day state visit to Papua New Guinea and New Zealand from 28th April to 2nd May.
- This is the first ever state visit of the President of India to Papua New Guinea and New Zealand which is expected to open a new era in bilateral relations of india with these countries.
- The five day visit is aimed at energising and upgrading bilateral relations.
- The Cabinet of Saudi Arabia kingdom has approved the Vision 2030, a broad-based economic reform plan.
- The Vision charts out the roadmap for diversifying the Saudi economy in next 14 years and to ensure that Saudi Arabia can live without oil by 2020.