IBPS General Awareness Quiz 8
- Which state chief minister has been honoured with the 2016 Sustainable Development Leadership Award (SDLA) ?
- Which state government has launched “Lakshya Bhagirathi” campaign to complete the irrigation projects ?
- Which state government has observed November 1 as ‘No Tobacco Day’ ?
- Which state government has recently inked MoU with Union Ministry of Civil Aviation for Regional Connectivity Scheme (RCS)-UDAN ?
- Which state government has signed a MoU with Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) to promote education ?
- Which state government has tied up with Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to promote innovation financial services ?
- Which state has become the first Indian state to adopt Center’s Street Lighting National Programme (SLNP) in all its urban local bodies (ULB) ?
- Which state has become the first Indian state to implement Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Kerosene ?
- Which state has been declared India’s second ‘Open Defecation Free (ODF)’ state ?
- Which state has highest life-expectancy in India for all ages, as per recently data released by the Registrar General of India (RGI) ?
- Which state has launched ‘Duck Boats’ to boost tourist footfall ?
- Which state has topped list of endemic flowering plant in India, as per the recently released publication of Botanical Survey of India (BSI) titled “Endemic Vascular Plants of India” ?
- Which state has topped the NITI Aayog’s 2016 Agricultural Marketing and Farmer Friendly Reforms Index ?
- Which state will be the first Indian state to launch cyber police stations in all districts ?
- Which states have topped the 2016 all-India State/Union Territory-wise Ease of Doing Business rankings ?
Read Quiz 1 from here