IBPS General Awareness Quiz 1
- Aaron Pryor, who passed away recently, was related to which sports ?
- Almatti Dam is located in which state ?
- Andrzej Wajda, who passed away recently, was a famous film-director of which country ?
- Antartica’s which sea has been declared as world’s largest marine protected area ?
- Arnold Palmer, who passed away recently, was related to which sports ?
- Bhumibol Adulyadej, who passed away recently, was the king of which country ?
- By which rocket vehicle ISRO has successfully launched weather satellite SCATSAT-1 ?
- By which theme the first National Ayurveda Day is celebrated in India ?
- Carlos Alberto, who died recently, was a legendary footballer from which country ?
- Dario Fo, who passed away recently, was the Nobel prize winning playwright and actor of which country ?
- Doordarshan has signed MoU with which institute for transmission of Gyan Darshan channels ?
- Harika Dronavalli is associated with which game ?
- Heisnam Kanhailal, who passed away recently, was related to which field ?
- How much amount has been donated by India to the Nelson Mandela Foundation to help it in its welfare work for the people of South Africa ?
- How much amount startups can raise via External Commercial Borrowings (ECBs) annually, as per new norms of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) ?