Failures are just the base for success.
I am a B Tech 2011 passout and I had to face plenty of ups and downs in my life.
My first job was in IT company on temporary contract basis but very lucrative. Then I got selected in Icici po and worked there till 2014 but resigned from the job due to senseless behavior of some senior and colleagues.
After that I tried my hands on business but failed and suffered a loss. This was the moment that pushed me towards what follows
My first exam was sbi po which I wrote in 2011 without preparation. Actually before getting into
- Then i wrote ibps rrb scale 1 in 2012 and failed.
- Wrote ibps so in 2012
- Wrote ibps po in 2012
- Wrote sbi po in 2014
- Wrote ibps po in 2014
In 2014 after I resigned I decided to prepare for govt job exams and banking exams. But my real preparation started in august 2015 after I found this website Gr8Ambition.
I was always weak in gk and mostly failed in this section.
So starting with 2015
- Wrote Lic Ado - marks showed pass in cutoff but didn't get call for interview.Never cared much about it anyways.
- Wrote ibps rrb oa and os1 and again failed.
- Wrote idbi, syndicate, national housing bank, ssc cgl, jssc etc and failed in all.
- But didnt loose hope
- Wrote ibps po and missed it by 2 marks in final list. Got only 82 in mains.
- Wrote ibps clerk and failed by 7 marks as cutoff went too high for jharkhand.
If you think this is it then next phase will become more interesting.
- Wrote Lic Ao and failed gravely
- Wrote Uiic Ao and failed again
- Wrote Sidbi and same goes on but margin started decreasing per exam.
- Wrote post office exam and it was cancelled.
- Wrote Land development bank exam and failed in Interview (first time interview failed me)
- Wrote Bihar state cooperative bank and still didnt get selected in final list although my attempt was 174 and interview was fabulous.
- Wrote bob po and got selected for interview.
- Now I was eagerly waiting for sbi results.
First came sbi po result and failed in mains.
Then on 25th october came jssc cgl result and failed by 1 mark. Got very depressed and my failures started flashing before my eyes. Thought of giving up started creeping in my mind but still I went to give Bom po exam. Centre was 300 km away.
On 27th night when I saw my roll number I couldnt believe and asked others to check again and again. Finally I got selected in sbi clerk. My marks in pre was 77.5 and attempts in mains were 155 but I still had doubt seeing my past records.
Now I have got back my confidence and will move ahead with positivist. I really thank Gr8Ambition for its daily gk updates and quiz.
I have struggled a lot and it was my first and last attempt of sbi clerk as I am of age now and never gave clerk exam before 2015. Sometimes we need to keep our egos and pride aside so that we can focus and plan our career.
Lastly, I would say that no hard work ever goes in vain if you try to learn from every thing that happens wether negative or positive.
All the best to all my future bankers!!!