India on 2 October 2015 pledged to cut its carbon emission intensity by 33-35 percent and increase the share of renewable energy by a massive 40 percent in its total energy mix by ________________
World's 20 largest economies, including India, on 6 September 2015 launched W20, an engagement grouping of women leaders, to push for gender inclusive global economic growth at?
- New Delhi
INS Kochi, the second ship of the Kolkataclass (Project 15A) Guided Missile Destroyer on 30 September 2015 commissioned at ________________
Reserve Bank of India's Monetary Museum unveiled a special display on Mysore Coins on August 20, 2015. Where is RBI Monetary Museum ?
Rs.50 bear the signature of ________________
- Finance Minister
- Finance Secretary
- Governor of RBI
- Prime Minister of India
- President of India
On 23 September 2015, RBI said it will shortly issue banknotes in Rs.50 denomination. It is as per ________________
- Mahatma Gandhi Series - 2010
- Mahatma Gandhi Series - 2015
- Mahatma Gandhi Series - 2008
- Mahatma Gandhi Series - 2007
- Mahatma Gandhi Series - 2005
New Rs.50 bank note will have ________________ printed on the reverse.
- the year of RBI establishment 1935 on the reverse side
- the year of RBI nationalization 1949 on the reverse side
- the year of independence of India 1947 on front side
- the year of printing 2015 on the reverse side
- None of above is the correct option
Joint Military Exercise between India and Sri Lanka MITRA SHAKTI 2015 held at ________________
New Rs.50 denomination note will have the numerals in both the number panels in ________________
- Ascending size from right to left while the first three alpha - numeric characters (prefix) will remain constant in size.
- Ascending size from left to right while the first five alpha-numeric characters (prefix) will remain constant in size.
- Descending size from left to right while the first three alpha-numeric characters (prefix) will remain constant in size.
- Ascending size from left to right while the first three alpha - numeric characters (prefix) will remain constant in size.
- None of above is the correct option
As declared by RBI on 23 September 2015, the New Rs.50 banknote will have ________________
- inset letter 'R'
- inset letter 'S'
- inset letter 'X'
- inset letter 'Z'
- inset letter 'A'
Reserve Bank of India will shortly put into circulation banknotes in the denominations of Rs.500 and Rs.1000 incorporating three new/ revised features as per its press release on 22 September 2015. Three new / revised features are ________________
- Descending size of numerals in the number panels, bleed lines, and enlarged identification mark.
- Descending size of alphabets in the number panels, bleed lines, and enlarged identification mark.
- Ascending size of numerals in the number panels, bleed lines, and enlarged identification mark.
- Ascending size of alphabets in the number panels, bleed lines, and enlarged identification mark.
- Zero size of numerals in the number panels, bleed lines, and enlarged identification mark.
What reason told by RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan on 18 September 2015 for not issuing the high denomination currency above Rs.1000 bank note presently?
- Cost of high denomination notes are more.
- World Bank not accepting to mint higher denomination above Rs.1000.
- Fear of counterfeiting.
- Finance minister warned RBI not to mint higher denomination.
- None of the above statement is correct statement.
International Day of Older Persons celebrates on ________________
- 1 Jan
- 1 Apr
- 1 Jul
- 1 Oct
- 1 Dec
2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference (UNCCC), COP21 or CMP11 from 30 November to 11 December 2015 will be held at ________________ ?
- New York
- Washington D C
- New Delhi
The RBI doubles Limits of Cash Withdrawal at POS for Tier III to VI Centres on 27 August 2015. Locate the correct statement regarding this.
- RBI doubled the limit for cash withdrawal at point-of-sale (POS) in Tier III to VI centres from Rs.1000/- to Rs.2000/- per day.
- The cash withdrawal limit remains unchanged at Rs.1000/- per day at Tier I and II centres.
- In 2009, RBI enabled cash withdrawal at Point-of-Sale (POS) for debit cards
- In 2013 this facility was extended to prepaid cards issued by the banks.
- All above statements are correct
Which bank accredited by the Green Climate Fund as an implementing entity for climate change-related projects in India?
- Canara Bank
- YES Bank
RBI proposed to allow domestic companies to borrow money from PFs, SWF and Insurance Funds as part of the ECBs. SWF stands for ________________
- Singapore Wealth Fund
- Supreme Wealth Fund
- Sovereign Wealth Fund
- Strict Wrap Fund
- Signature Wealth Fund
FMC merged with SEBI on 28 September 2015. FMC is the chief regulator of commodity futures markets in India. FMC stands for ________________
- Forward Markets Commission
- Forward Markets Core
- Front Markets Commission
- Forward Mark Commission
Forward Markets Commission established in ________________
The Forward Markets Commission chairman at the time of merger with SEBI is ________________
- U.K. Sinha
- Ashishkumar Chauhan
- Chitra Ramakrishna
- Raghuram Rajan
- Ramesh Abhishek
Qualcomm, an American global semiconductor company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services announced to invest $ 150 million to provide local innovative start-ups to help country's Mobile and Internet of Everything (IOE) ecosystem in India. Present Executive Chairman of Qualcomm ________________
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Paul E. Jacobs
- Satya Nadella
- Jack Dorsey
- Marissa Mayer
SEBI on 22 September 2015 imposed a penalty of Rs.7269.5 crore, the biggest in its history on which company and its four directors for illegal and fraudulent mobilization of funds from the public?
- New Delhi Television (NDTV)
- Rajratan Investments
- Brook Laboratories
- Pearls Agrotech Corporation Limited (PACL)
- Reliance Industries
G-4 summit pressed for the UNO Security Council Reforms on 26 September 2015 held at New York. Which of the following nation is not one of the members of G-4 seeking the permanent membership in security council of UNO?
- South Africa
As stated on 22 September 2015, which features are introduced for the benefit of visually impaired persons in the denominations of Rs.500 and Rs.1000 that will be issued shortly?
- Rs.500 denomination will have five angular bleed lines in three sets of 2-1-2 lines on the obverse in both, the upper left and the right hand edge of the banknote.
- Rs.1000 banknotes will have six angular bleed lines in four sets of 1-2-2-1 lines on the obverse in both, the upper left and right hand edge of the banknotes.
- Rs.500 denomination will have four angular bleed lines in three sets of 2-2 lines on the obverse in both, the upper left and the right hand edge of the banknote.
- 2 and 3 options correct
- 1 and 2 options correct
RBI declared it has withdrawn the instructions on compensation to banks at ________________ of the notional value of counterfeit notes detected.
- 10 percent
- 15 percent
- 25 percent
- 50 percent
- 5 percent
Which among the following indigenously developed second generation anti-tank guided missile, successfully test fired on 10 September 2015?
The important days in the month of October given. Wrong combination is ________________
- World Vegetarian Day-1 October
- International Non-violence Day-2 October
- German Unity Day-3 October
- World Animal Day-4 October
- All of above are correct
The International Day of Older Persons 2015 theme is ________________
- You also become old so respect them.
- Protect the old age people to allow them to survive.
- Here are the guidelines for respect of old age person.
- Your care sees your care in the future.
- Sustainability and age inclusiveness in the urban environment.
List of abbreviations given. The wrong combination is ________________
- ANBC - Adjusted Net Bank Credit
- BBPS - Bharat Bill PAN System
- CVPS - Currency Verification and Processing System
- DNSS - Deferred Net Settlement System
- EMEs - Emerging Market Economies
- Read Set 23 from here
- Read Set 22 from here
- Read Set 21 from here
- Read Set 20 from here
- Read Set 19 from here
- Read Set 18 from here
- Read Set 17 from here
- Read Set 16 from here
- Read Set 15 from here
- Read Set 14 from here
- Read Set 13 from here
- Read Set 12 from here
- Read Set 11 from here
- Read Set 10 from here
- Read Set 9 from here
- Read Set 8 from here
- Read Set 7 from here
- Read Set 6 from here
- Read Set 5 from here
- Read Set 4 from here
- Read Set 3 from here
- Read Set 2 from here
- Read Set 1 from here