IBPS General Awareness Quiz 44
- Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary is located in which state of India ?
- Arif Beg, who passed away recently, was related to which field ?
- “Surya Kiran-X” the Indo-Nepal Joint Military Exercise has started in which city ?
- “Yongzin” the Tibetan-language search engine has been launched by which country ?
- Bishweshwar Nandi, who has been chosen for the 2016 Dronacharya Award, is associated with which sports ?
- Abhijeet Gupta is associated with which sports ?
- Dinanath Pathy, who passed away recently, was related to which field ?
- Ahmed Zewail, who died recently, was the Nobel Laureate in which field ?
- Carolina Marin, who has won women’s badminton singles gold medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics, is belonged to which country ?
- Deepa Malik, who won silver at Rio Paralympics 2016, is associated with which sport ?
- Didi Akinyelure, who has won the 2016 BBC World News Komla Dumor Award, is a journalist of which country ?
- Angela Ruggiero, who has been elected as the new chairperson for the International Olympic Committee (IOC)’s Athletes’ Commission, is associated with which sports ?
- Dr. A.R. Kidwai, who recently passed away, was related to which field ?
- “Tianyan” the world’s largest filled aperture radio telescope has built by which country ?
- Ankur Dhama is associated with which sports ?
- Devendra Jhajharia, who has won gold at the 2016 Rio Paralympics, is associated with which sports ?