IBPS General Awareness Quiz 47
- The 2016 World Economic Forum (WEF) India Economic Summit has started in which city of India ?
- The World Nature Conservation Day (WNCD) is observed on which date ?
- What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for 2016, as per World Bank’s latest report ‘South Asia Economic Focus’ ?
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) India Economic Summit will be hosted by which city of India ?
- Vikram Ingale is associated with which sports ?
- The world’s tallest girder rail bridge will come up in which state of India ?
- Tom Hayden, who passed away recently, was anti-Vietnam war activist of which country ?
- Tomorrow’s India Global Summit will be held in country ?
- The world’s first Zika vaccine test on humans will be conducted by which country ?
- Vietnam Veedu Sundaram, who died recently, was related to which field ?
- What is the current repo rate, as per the recently released 4th bi-monthly monetary policy statement for the year 2016-17 ?
- What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 17, as per the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)’s latest annual report 2015-16 ?
- The World Animal Day (WAD) is observed on which day ?
- Varun Singh Bhati, who won bronze at 2016 Rio Paralympic Games, is associated with which sport ?
- TKV Desikachar, who passed away recently, was related to which field ?