You can Read these Editorials from here
Indian Express August 1, 2016 : Cow Democracy
- Progeny – Descendent/s of a person, animal, or plant; offspring.
- Regime – A government.
- Discrimination – Unequal treatment to categories of people on the ground of race, age, or gender.
- Sought – (Seek’s V2 and V3 form) Attempt to find something.
- Racism – Discrimination based on race.
- Xenophobia – Dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.
- Intellectual – A person with great brilliance.
- Liberal – Broad-minded people.
- Unethical – Not morally correct.
- Enactment – The process of passing legislation.
- Implications – A likely consequence of something.
- Wink at – Pretend not to notice.
- Metaphor – A thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else.
- Peel – Remove outer covering or skin form something.
- Dreadful – Extremely bad or serious.
- Heritage – Property that is or may be inherited.
- Embark – To begin.
Indian Express August 1, 2016 : Civil society under siege.
- Slew – Turn or slide violently.
- Contemporary – Living or occurring at the same time.
- Vibrant - Full of energy and life.
- Restrain - Prevent someone from doing something.
- Alleged – Declared but not proved/ doubtful.
- Offloaded – Unload.
- Credence – Belief in or acceptance of something as true.
- Accusation – A change or claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong.
- Stun – Astonish.
- Rapporteur – A person who is appointed by an organization to report on the proceedings of its meetings.
- Demonised – Portray as wicked or threatening.
- Zealously – With great energy or enthusiasm.
- Pursue – Follow or chase.
- Dissenting – Disagree with opinions those are officially or commonly held.
- Tarnish – Less respected or valuable.
- Dubious – Hesitating or doubting.
- Indulge – Allow oneself to enjoy the pleasure of something.
- Rampant – Unrestrained and violent.
- Concede – Admit or agree.