You can Read these Editorials from here
Indian Express August 18, 2016 Playing the Baloch card.
- Hyphenate – To join words, etc. with a hyphen.
- Gambit – An opening move in chess in which a pawn is sacrificed.
- Delusion – A misleading opinion, idea or belief.
- Abet – To incite or help a person in crime.
- Retaliation – Make an attack in return for a similar attack.
- Escalation - To grow bigger by stages.
- Prick – To puncture.
- Predilection – Preference, liking.
- Contemplate – To gaze upon.
- Stoic – One who bears pain and discomfort without complaint.
- Coherence – Logical or natural connection or consistency.
- Subtle – Clever, ingenious.
- Pragmatic – Concerned with practical results and values.
- Repression – To control.
- Foment – To apply a warm lotion to.
- Resentment – Anger, bitterness.
- Insurgent – Rising in revolt.
- Condone – To overlook.
- Subvert – To overthrow entirely.
- Inimical – Hostile.
- Denouement – Final stage where everything is made clear in the development of a play or story.
- Grandeur – Magnificence.
Indian Express August 18, 2016 Sharmila and Posterity.
- Posterity – Succeeding generations.
- Patriarch – Male head of a family.
- Lineage – Direct descent from an ancestor.
- Celibacy – Unmarried state.
- Fratricide – The act of killing.
- Chicane – To cheat.
- Revere – To honour, to have deep respect.
- Aura – Subtle emanation.
- Whimsical – Full of sudden impulses.
- Heckle – To tease with questions.
- Perennial – Continuing throughout the whole year.