The Signed Agreements are,
- A bilateral agreement on exemption of visa for holders of diplomatic passports.
- A memorandum of understanding (MoU) in the area of defence cooperation.
- A MOU on cooperation in the field of national housing policy development and management.
- A MOU on cooperation in the field of standardisation, expertise sharing and mutual trade between Bureau of Indian Standards and Bureau of Kenya Standards.
- A revised Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement.
- According to another agreement, India will extend a line of credit of $15 million (first tranche of $30 million) to IDB Capital, Kenya, for development of various small and medium enterprises [SMEs] in the east African country.
- An agreement for extension of a line of credit of $29.95 million by India to the Kenyan government for upgrade of Rift Valley Textiles Factory (RIVATEX East Africa Limited), Kenya.