Some Main Points from the Instructions
- Candidate must bring the call letter alongwith the photo identity proof (such as Passport/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph/Identity Card issued by College or Institute/Identity Card issued by Gazetted Officer in the of ficial letterhead in original/ Unique Identification Card (Aadhar) in original as well as a photocopy. The name should exactly match with ID Proof.
- Biometric data (left thumb impression) will be captured at the test venue. Fingers should not be coated with stamped ink/mehndi/coloured etc.
- Dress code :
- You should wear half sleeves but not having big buttons or any badge, brooches etc. which could be used to hide the communication device, blue tooth, camera, etc.
- You should wear slippers, sandals and not the shoes.
- However, candidates coming in customary/ religious dresses should report at the centre at least 10 minute prior to reporting time for proper frisking.
shared by Radha Tewari