I am a B. Tech graduate in the stream of electronics and communication engineering. After completion of b.tech Like all technical graduates I also went to the Ameerpet, Hyderabad for Java coaching, even after 6 months of training I am not even able to write a single Java program. Roamed all hitech city, gachibowli, madhapur for software interviews, but no use.
In that time my friend got selected as SBI Clerk. And he suggested that "Why don't you try for bank exams", this goes into my mind and started preparing for bank exams, attempting the IBPS PO, CLERK 2012,2013 and many exams by working in a BPO company at Hyderabad, and result is negative. but the real and serious preparation was started from February-2014, at grbcc, Nandyal.
1. The first exam was SBI PO, Tears were sprinkled in my eyes after seeing the paper, especially the Data interpretation section, the result is as usual fail.
Result: failed written test
Got only 82
Result: failed in written test
I am not disappointed, but studied hard than before
3. The third was IDBI-PO, this time cleared the written test, but failed in interview due to nervousness, tension as this was my first interview, that too PO
Result : Cleared written test, Failed in interview.
4. Fourth was RBI Assistant, and cleared the written test by getting just cutoff marks 161 for general category in AP. I attended interview, gave answer better than earlier, but the effort was not enough to enter Bankers bank of India. I disappointed a lot, and again started my invasion.
Result: cleared written exam, failed in interview.
5. The fifth was SBI Clerk, this time not even cleared the written test.
6. The next work was postal assistant in INDIA POST, First time in my life cleared both rounds, Objective test and Second round type test, but the result was declared on 6 Jan 2015, mean while I am attempting many exams.
Result: Got the first job as postal assistant, and posted in my home town NARASARAOPET,
7. The next was IBPS RRB PO, Cleared, Objective got 125 marks, with that I received interview calls from APGB, APGVB, Telangana Grameena Bank
Result : Selected as PO in Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
8. IBPS RRB CKERK, this time got 168 marks in objective, called for interviews from 4 banks,
Result: Selected as Clerk in Saptagiri Grameena bank
9. The next one was my favourite IBPS PO, this time I am very confident about result, got 103 marks in written exam
Result : Selected as PO in Central Bank of India
10. The 10th was IBPS CKERK, got 157 marks in written test, the selection was just a formality.
Result: Clerk in Canara Bank
11. The next and most important one was SBI associate banks PO, Cleared objective and descriptive test.
And the GD and Interview were also went well.
Result: Selected for State bank of Mysore PO.
12. The last one was Railway assistant locopilot, cleared the first round, they are not declared the final result yet, I hope this is also gone well.
Out of these the first offer letter was given by INDIA POST as POSTAL ASSISTANT, in NARASARAOPET.
After working 3 months, I went for my dream job SBM PO,
Completed training in Bangalore on 27th July, and the posting was given in Hindupur, Andhra Pradesh.
FINAL RESULT (CURRENT STATUS) : Working as Probationary Officer at State Bank of Mysore, in Hindupur, Anantapur district, Andhra Pradesh.
Message : Never give up your hope, It will takes to you peak, work smart than hard.
Don't disappoint by seeing the first result, It will change from time to time with your effort.
Apply the PPP Strategy
P- Passion : create Passion on your job, for us it is bank.
P- Plan : Prepare a study plan for every exam, it will be different from one exam to other
P- Perform : Apply your plans perfectly in the real time exam.
You will definitely succeeded not only in bank exam but also in your life.
All the best to you all Gr8ambitionz readers for your upcoming bank exams....