Here is the detailed list of those Six agreements1. MoU on Cooperation in the field of Sustainable Urban Development
Details : This MoU aims at closer and long term cooperation between India and Sweden in the field of sustainable development and protection of the environment. The areas of cooperation include dialogue and interaction on global sustainable urban development issues, exchange of knowledge, institutional cooperation including capacity building, research and development and commercial relations regarding sustainable urban development.
2. MoU between the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises of the Republic of India and the Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation of the Kingdom of Sweden on cooperation in the field of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Details : This MoU aims at promoting partnership projects, institution to institution and enterprise to enterprise cooperation relating to MSMEs, encourage exchange of information and experiences in policy setting and research on the development of MSMEs in areas of mutual interest, stimulating the development of industrial potential surveys and feasibility studies to identify thrust areas and opportunities for development of MSMEs and facilitating exchange of business mission to held initiate technology transfer and sustainable business alliances.
3. Agreement on Visa Exemption for diplomatic passports
Details : This agreement will facilitate the entry of citizens of India and Sweden who are holders of diplomatic passports into their respective countries with the aim to strengthen the friendly relations
4. Letter of Intent between Earth System Science Organisation (ESSO), Ministry of Earth Sciences of Government of India and the Swedish Polar Research Secretariat (SPRS) on Collaboration in Polar and Ocean Research
Details : This LoI is to encourage collaboration in the areas of Polar (Antarctic and Arctic) and Ocean Research by enhancing scientific capabilities, conducting joint research and survey activities, exchange of informational material on education, training and research matters, etc.
5. Memorandum of Intent between the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and the Swedish Research Council for Health Working Life and Welfare (FORTE)
Details : This agreement records the intention of both institutions to cooperate in the field of ageing research and health.
6. Memorandum of Intent between the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) of the Republic of India and the Swedish Medical Products Agency (MPA)
Details : This agreement, complimentary to the ongoing cooperation between India and Sweden covering the area of health, is for increasing bilateral cooperation in the fields of pharmacovigilance, electronic submissions in related matter, clinical trials, drugs, medical devices and diagnostic kits, cosmetic and hygiene products and for exchange of information and experiences regarding good manufacturing practice.