Gr8Ambitionz's Disqus Name : Mukesh (Kohli)
Interview Location : Jaipur
Reporting Time : 24-06-2015 (9 AM)
Document Require :
- 10th, 12th Mark sheet and Certificate (Don’t worry if you don’t have Certificate, you may submit it within 7 days, You will be allowed in GD/PI. )(This is what happening in Jaipur, don’t know about other state.
- All Graduation Mark sheets and Degree or Provisional Certificate.
- One Identity proof, like Pen Card, Passport, DL, Voter ID etc.
- Caste Certificate for OBC not should be more than 1 year old( Candidate belong to JAT category from Dholpur and Bharatpur of Rajasthan will be consider as UR category candidate)
- Experience later if available
GD Experience :
All right now, let’s get into the GD room, There were 10 candidates in one goes and we have been asked to get our Token num to wear on our neck and asked to sit as according to our token number. On our desk we had a pen and paper to write our points about GD.
One of the Coordinator makes us aware that they will judge us on our performance on the 4 parameters which were like given below.
- Team Coordination
- Leader sheep Skill
- Topic knowledge
It was a OPEN GD, we have been given first 2 Min to write down our points and then any one can start or anyone can conclude, It’s all up to you, how much you participant and what you speak.
Our GD Topic was:- IPL has destroy the True Cricket and Cricket Techniques
Me:- I got opportunity to speak twice only, However It was me only who start and conclude the topic.
(Q) What is BCA, is it Computer Diploma course or Graduation?
(Q) How you can use your Computer skills in Bank?
(Q) How you will increase the business of Banks?
(Q) How you will do cross selling to a 16 years customer or how with 50 years Customer?
(Q) Can you work at Rural place?
I answered all, and all the Interviewers seem quite satisfied with my answers as well.
- Guys GD plays a Important role here, PI is just formalities you will be given marks as per your GD performance only.
- Don’t be aggressive in GD, if you have good knowledge about topic, then also provide opportunity to speak others, this shows your leadership skills.
- GD panel member and PI penal members are same, so they know well that what you speak in GD, you may also get question in your PI from GD, so think twice before speak as well.
- As it’s a OPEN GD, So at Last I would conclude “ Aapko bolne ka mauka milega nahi, wo aapko chinna padega”.
All the best to all and please also wish me luck.