Before exam, i thought to attempt 170-180 , but my exam end up with 151 attempts.
Am not saying it was tough , but in tension @ QA section i lost 15 mts tym :)
Anywayzzz , letz see how the paper is given :)
Reasoning : 39 attempts ( Easy )
- I am sure everyone can do 40 attempts..Consists of
- 5 syllogism
- 5 circular arrangement
- 5 puzzzle ( 8 floors ) tricky one ,dont wste tym , catch the main point , answer will be out in 1 min :)
- 5 inequalities
- 5 coding & decoding
- 5 based on words ( five words given )
- 2 directions
- and normal easy questions
English : 37 attempts ( Easy )
- 10 Comprehensive passage based on a king story
- 10 close test based on wolf and lamb story
- 5 spelling erros
- 5 sentence errors
- 5 blanks
- 5 jumbled (story)
GA : 18 attempts ( For me it is really low-moderate , but u can do good )
- There are some insurance based questions , probably 5 + questions .
- G.K based questions are there :
- state,capital,currency,minister,organisation,national award,world cup venue - this type of general questions are asked ..probably 10 qstns are there of this type.
Computers : 35 attempts (V.Easy)
- Surely one can do 35-40 . Very easy, i found this are most easiest computer questions asked from all the examinations i had given.
QA : 22 attempts (Moderate)
- Really this made me frustrated , my target was dropped due to this section
- nearly 15 mts are wasted for only 3 qstns..like a fool i had stood there only.
- Then i reaized to pick easier ones first.
Please try this which i did after i realized.. that helped me atleast to make 20 attmpts.
First do the Data interpretation which was very easy.5 qstns
Series , 4 were easy .out of 5
Simplification 15 ( 2 to 3 bits are very calculative.i did 12 i think )
And the rest are from simple,cmpnd,ratio,ages,boats,speed n distance etc.,
this 15 qstns are really calculative and consumes tym..if u have more time..u can surely do it..!!
Datz it guys..give ur best..!! just take care abt QA section..dont do lyk me :)
All the best :)