- Make a Time Table and STRICTLY follow that.
- Refer to all the topics in your syllabus and find out which topics are easier and less time taking while solving. Make a list of them, easiest to toughest. Try to solve the easiest first. This will help you to increase your confidence. But dont waste much time on them.
- Try to cover all topics, Dont go for IMPORTANT ones. As we all know, there are NO important parts in competitive exams. All topics have equal importance.
- The purpose of Practice and Previous papers is to help you while practicing only. Dont prepare according to them.
- Believe God, but no BLIND beliefs. I mean, God will help you to GET a good rank, if you work hard and perform well. But he dont write your Exam. What i mean to say is "Karmanye vadhikaraste, ma Phaleshu kadhachana" (Focus on your work, I will take care of the Outcome - Bhagavadgita). No God told you that "Focus on me , i will do your work". God is God, dont make him your servant.
- Keep two pencils, eraser, two pens, challan and wrist watch ready.
- Stop BLIND GUESSING in exam hall. Because one negative mark can change your LIFE!!!
Ok, thats all for now friends. I'll Update this post if i get any new Ideas :) All The Best