Questions Asked in Today's RRB Exam
- Aruna Asif Ali is related with which famous incident
- By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years? Sixth first Amendment
- cyprus capital?
- Cyprus capital? Nicosia
- Establishment of the panchayati Raj System was recommended by— Balwant Rai Mehta Committee Report 1957
- First international cricket match was played between? USA and Canada
- first international cricket match was played between??
- Golden Temple of Dambulla is present in? Sri Lanka
- golden temple of dambulla is present in??
- Hacker is : _____
- In which places dead bodies are not burried options (tajmahal, charminar, other 2 options i didn’t remember)
- Karnam Malleswari related to which game? Weightlifting
- Konark Temple made by
- Marsh Gas is
- Mrinalini Sarabai is related with
- Name of 1st satellite on Moon
- Name of the part of Thar Desert in Pakistan
- Odd one out (external hard disk, CD, keyboard, digital camera)
- odd one out (external hard disk, cd, keyboard, digital camera)
- Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU) was a state of India between 1948 and 1956.
- Rowlatt act year – 1919
- Smallest Continent
- sorrow of bengal is
- Sorrow of Bengal is? Damodar River
- TB day – 24th March
- The Khurda Road division,Odisha of the East Coast Railway (ECoR) has set a target to install bio-toilets in 2,000 trainv coaches during 2016-17 as part of the Swachh Bharat Mission
- The Political parties got the constitutional recognition for the first time in the year- 1985
- The words ‘Satyameva jayate’ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from —- Mundak Upanishad
- Under Article 356 of the Constitution of India, President’s rule was imposed for the first time in— PEPSU
- What is the name of horse of Maharana Pratap Singh – Chetak
- What is Viticulture? Production of grapes
- When did Indian constitution came into amendment?
- When did Swami Vivekanand delivered his speech in ‘World Religion Conference’ in Chicago city? 1893
- Who gave the slogan “do or die” – Mahatma Gandhi
Shared by Jayanth Kumar