The 16 agreements signed between India and Russia are,
- Simplification of requirements for mutual travels of certain categories of citizens.
- Mutual travel regime for holders of Diplomatic & Official Passports.
- Cooperation in the field of Helicopter Engineering.
- Plan for Cooperation for combating Customs violations in 2015-2017.
- "Rosatom" for Localization of Manufacturing in India for Russian-Designed Nuclear Reactor Units.
- MOU on technical cooperation in Railway Sector.
- MOU regarding construction of solar energy plants in India.
- MOU for development of Centre of Excellence for heavy engineering design at HEC.
- MOU for upgradation and modernization of HEC's manufacturing facilities.
- MOU on Cooperation in the field of Broadcasting.
- Tripartite MOU between C-DAC, IISc Bangalore and Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU)
- Tripartite MOU between C-DAC, OJSC "GLONASS" and GLONASS Union.
- MOU in the field of investment cooperation in the Russian Far East
- MOU for cooperation for geologic survey, exploration and production of hydrocarbons onshore and on the continental shelf of the Russian Federation.
- Confirmation of successful completion of the 1st stage pre-completion actions in relation to the creation of a JV in JSC VankorNeft.
- MOU for Cooperation for geologic survey, exploration and production of hydrocarbons onshore the Russian Federation.