Questions shared by Sriram Naik
Hi guys I am Sriran Naik. Today i had completed my rrb clerk xam..these are asked in 19/9/15 mrng GK SECTION...
Today Gk quations..
- Avbrivation of MSME,..micro medium and small enterprises
- BRICS bank initial capital investment..? $50 billions
- Current CRR...?...4%
- FEDERAL RESERVE bank was which country central bank..USA
- NATHULA PASS pilgrims in which state..? Sikkim
- Where BIS head quarter... BRUSEL
- Where is karboon moblie company inaugurated it's manufacturing unit recently...
- Where is nouvelli national park....
- Where was godavari maha puskaralu celebrated.. Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states
- Where was kKUMBHA MELA celebrated recently..option was given combination with two cities.. Trimbakeshwar Nashik
- Which European country face problems with recursion...Greece
- Which network started 4G service among 262 cities India.? Airtel
- Who is chairman of Oscar award committee in india..? Amol Palekar
- Who received saraswathi samman award..? Veerappa mainly..
- Who wasIndian constitution architect...B.R.AMBEDHKER
- Why Hindi divas celebrates in sep14th..? I think upto 1961 our national language was as English...from 1962 onward we celebrates Hindi divas
- 2022 Winter Olympics to be held in
- 24th Saraswati Sammaan for the year 2014 - Dr. M Veerappa Moily
- A Federal Reserve Bank is a regional bank of the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the —
- AQB FULLFORM ?
- At least 29 people were killed and over 60 injured in a stampede during the mahapushkaram, a Hindu religious bathing festival on the Godavari river bank, in —
- Author of "5 Year Old Billionaire"? - Onkar Kishan Khullar
- Bandhan Bank joins Indian banking league with how many branches ?
- BIS HQ?
- Godavari pushkara jalam sells at which two cities
- Hindi Diwas is celebrated every year on 14th September to pay tribute to the official language of India as Hindi was adopted as the official language of Constituent assembly on September 14, — year ?
- karbonn mobile assembely in which state
- Masdar City is a planned city project in Abu Dhabi, in the —
- Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary is located in?
- On day two of his visit to the United Arab Emirates, Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Masdar city and took a round of the zero-carbon planned city, a first in the world.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi celebrated National Handloom Day at –
- Recently Ratan Tata acquired stake in which mobile telephony company ?
- The Ardh (half) Kumbh Mela is held every —– yearsat Haridwar and Allahabad (Prayag).
- The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the national Standards Body of India working under the aegis of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India.Its headquarters are in ——
- The Department of Posts will sell — lakh bottles of water drawn from River Godavari during the 12-day-long Pushkaralu, which is considered to be auspicious. –
- TRAI No. To remove internet subscription - ?
- Tunnel of time autobiography of ?
- Veteran actor-filmmaker – has been appointed the chairman of India’s Oscar jury by the Film Federation of India (FFI),
- What does MSME stand for?
- What is Article 18(1)?
- What is the currency of Greece? –
- What is the present Cash Reserve Ratio?
- Which country is marking 50 years since independence with nationwide celebrations, including a huge military parade and fireworks display that will also pay tribute to former founding leader Lee Kuan Yew on 9th August 2015. –
- Which country was declared bankrupt- Greece
- which selects the country’s official entry in the Best Foreign Film category of the prestigious Academy Awards.
Today is exam well..
Maths easy-modareted 20-21..prqactice simplification so u attemp more nd series 5 so 15 marks of them nd 5 marks DI nd 1 q train nd anothee boat stream easy
Reasoning easy but time consuming so 25-27
GA easy reading last 5 month current affir nd bank ga so 20 25 Q from it nd two Q hs ucesco haritage side tamilnagu
English-easy 25-27 paragraph are easy
Computer are easy