Note : This list is very important for upcoming competitive exams, because for the first time three Indians (names marked in Red) have won Wimbledon titles in different categories.
Wimbledon Championships Winners List 2015
- Men’s Singles : Novak Djokovic (Serbia) by beating Roger Federer (Switzerland).
- Note : This is his 3rd Wimbledon Title (2011, 2014 and 2015) and 9th men’s single
- Women’s Singles : Serena Williams (US) by beating Garbine Muguruza (Spain)
- Note : It is her sixth Wimbledon title (2002, 2003, 2009, 2010, 2012 and 2015) and overall 21th Grand Slam title.
- Women’s Doubles : Sania Mirza (India) and Martina Hingis (Switzerland) by beating Ekaterina Makarova (Russia) and Elena Vesnina (Russia)
- Men’s Doubles : Jean-Julien Rojer (Netherlands) and Horia Tecău (Romania) by beating Jamie Murray (UK) and John Peers (Australia)
- Mixed Doubles : Leander Paes (India) and Martina Hingis (Switzerland) by beating Alexander Peya (Austria) and Tímea Babos (Hungary)
- Boys’ Doubles : Sumit Nagal (India) and Lý Hoàng Nam (Vietnam) by beating Reilly Opelka (US) and Akira Santillan (Japan)