Overall exam was of moderate level (you can say easy when compared to previous IBPS and SBI exams).
- English : Some new patterns in the exam. Overall moderate. Exactly same as SBI PO 2016
- General Awareness : Maximum questions were from Banking Awareness as usual. But you can easily attempt 30 questions. My attempts 28.
- Computer Knowledge : Ok, but not so easy. my attempts 14
- Quantitative Aptitude : Both the Data Interpretation questions are simple, Approximation was also simple. Remaining were tough. NO quadratic equations. So solve DI and approximation first. So that you can easily reach cutoff. My attempts 21 (due to time constraints)
- Reasoning : Almost same paper as IBPS PO V. Assumptions, conclusions, arguments, Direction sense was tough. couldn't attempt the puzzles. (my attempts 22)
- Antverp diamond bank located in which country?
- Committee headed by ratan p. Vatal is formed for which action?
- Corporation bank hq ?
- Economy's nobel prize.
- Haima typhoon hit which country ?
- In which state Bhawani sagar dam is located ?
- India's growth rate according to RBI.
- Kalikho pul was the CM of which state ?
- Nassau is the capital of which country ?
- Nato 2017 summit will be held at which country ?
- On what date MICR was applied ?
- OPEC hq.
- Short term negotiable instrument.
- Sino- india army exercise at which place ?
- State bank of sikkim does not exist.