- A memorandum of understanding (MoU) for setting up an investment fund of $1 billion.
- A road map for celebrating 70 years of India-Russia diplomatic ties was also announced.
- According to a separate agreement, a Russian consortium comprising energy giant Rosneft Oil Company, commodities trader Trafigura and private investment group United Capital Partners agreed to purchase 98 percent of Essar Oil for $10.9 billion.
- Agreement for the joint study of a gas pipeline to India from Russia.
- Agreement to set up a joint venture to manufacture helicopters.
- Agreements for developing smart cities in Andhra Pradesh and Haryana, and for developing transport logistics systems for such cities.
- An agreement was signed for cooperation in international information security.
- An MoU was signed between India's ISRO and the Russian state space agency for collaboration in space technology.
- Another announcement pertained to cooperation between the two countries on international issues.
- Another MoU was signed for expansion of bilateral trade and economic cooperation between India and Russia.
- Both sides agreed to extend cooperation in railways development and to increase the speed of trains between Nagpur and Secunderabad.
- Procurement of the S-400 air defence system and construction of 1135 series of frigates in India.
- Rosneft also signed an agreement with ONGC Videsh for education and training in the oil and gas sector.
Note : Putin is in Goa to attend the 8th Brics Summit which is being held during Saturday and Sunday.