You can Read these Editorials from here
Indian Express August 2, 2016 : The culprits of Una
- Culprit – A person who is responsible for crime or misdeed.
- Atrocity - Extremely cruel act.
- Paramount - Supreme.
- Scourge – Whip / A person or thing that causing great trouble.
- Vitiate – Spoil or impair quality or efficiency of.
- Heinous – Deeply criminal.
- Dastardly – Cowardly.
- Discourse – Speech or writing verbal expression.
- Helm – A position of leadership.
- Disservice – A harmful action.
- Crass – Showing no intellect or sensitivity.
- Myopic – Short sighted.
- Glaring – Giving or reflecting a strong light.
- Pertinent – Relevant or applicable to a particular matter.
- Acquitted – Declare someone not guilty.
- Curbing – Keep in check.
- Unsavoury – Disagreeable to taste, smell or look at.
- Render – Tear violently.
- Disparity – A great difference.
- Strive – Effort to get something.
- Eradicate – Destroy completely.
- Introspect – Examine one’s own thought or feelings.
- Emancipation – The freeing of someone from slavery.
Indian Express August 2, 2016 : Through the rainbow.
- Incessantly – Without interruption, constantly.
- Oppressed – Harsh treatment.
- Playwright – A person who writes play.
- Absurd – Wildly unreasonable, illogical, or inappropriate.
- Incorrigible – Not able to change or reformed. (person or thing)
- Wriggle – To move in a twisting or contorted motion.
- Shrivel – Decrease in size, range, or extent.
- Greedy – Having an excessive desire or appetite for food.