Note: No editorial on Sundays.
You can Read these Editorials from here
Indian Express August 8, 2016 : Complicity & inequality.
- Plight –
- serious or awkward condition.
- To pledge.
- Tragic – Of a tragedy.
- Mobilization – To collect together for use.
- Ancestral – A forefather.
- Resilient – Having or showing resilience.
- Policy – Plan of action.
- Pursuit – Action of pursuing.
- Curse – Wish of evil.
- Concern – To be related to.
- Allure – To tempt.
- Resent – To feel bitterness or anger at.
- Marginal – Edge or border.
- Conserve – To preserve.
- Latter – Later.
- Provincial – Of a province, area.
- Formidable – Alarming, dreadful.
- Abolish – To put an end to or to do away with.
- Brunt – Chief stress or strain.
- Wrath – Violent anger.
Indian Express August 8, 2016 : Bricks and Mortar as well.
- Mortar –
- Mixture of cement or lime, sand and water.
- Short cannon used for firing shells.
- Momentum – (Physics) Quantity of motion of a moving body.
- Iconic – Image or picture.
- Distress – To cause mental pain to.
- Weeping –
- Weep means to cry.
- Weeping means having slender hanging branches of plant.
- Inadequacy – The quality of being inadequate.
- Disruption – Disrupting or being disrupted.
- Edifice – Building.