Indian Express August 6, 2016 : A constitutional adventure.
- Enact – Make a bill or other proposal law.
- Radically – In a through or fundamental way.
- Glimpse – A momentary or partial view.
- Magnitude – A great size or extent of something.
- Nectar –
- Fruit juice specially when diluted.
- A sweet liquid secretion that is attractive to pollination.
- God’s drink.
Indian Express August 5, 2016 : Safety valve for defectors.
- Apex - The highest point.
- Reaffirm – Affirm once again.
- Slammed – A forceful impact that makes loud noise/ Aggressive remark.
- Thicket – A dense growth of bushes.
- Impermissible – Not allowed.
- Defection – Withdraw support or help despite responsibility.
- Plaguing – An annoyance.
- Adjudge – Declare to be.
- Elevate- Raise in rank or condition.
- Robe – (Formally) Cloth.
- Junk – Dispose of something old.
- Fetters – A restrain or check on someone’s freedom to act.
- Incapacitate – Make unable to perform a certain action.
- Grinding – A harsh or strident sound.