You can Read these Editorials from here
Indian Express August 3, 2016 : The Brexit generation.
- Referendum – A general vote by the electorate on a single political question which has been referred to them for a direct decision.
- Volatility – Liability to change rapidly.
- Avert – Turn away.
- Afflict – Cause a pain or trouble to.
- Disruption – Disturbance or problems which interrupt an event, activity or process.
- Irremediably – Impossible to cure.
- Deploy – Bring into effective action.
- Eschew – Deliberately avoid using.
- Conjecture – An opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.
- Meagre – Lacking in quantity or quality.
- Surmount – Overcome.
- Intriguing – Capable of arousing interest or curiosity.
- Propensity- An inclination or natural tendency to behave in a particular way.
- Hoard – Stock of something typically secret or carefully gathered.
- Monetisation – Express in the form of currency.
Indian Express August 3, 2016 : Where’s the Indian Lincoln ?
- Lynching – Kill without legal sanction.
- Abominable – Causing moral revulsion.
- Inferior – Lower rank, status, or quality.
- Backlash – An adverse reaction to some political or social occurrence.
- Dogmatic – Inclined to lay down principles as undeniably true.
- Laxity – Lack of strictness or core.
- Perpetrators – A person who carries out a harmful, illegal, or immoral act.
- Inflict – Impose something unpleasant.
- Abet – Encourage someone to commit crime.
- Assimilated – Take in and understand fully.