You can Read these Editorials from here
Note: No Editorial on Sunday 14th August 2016.
Indian Express August 15, 2016 Ravana in Utter Pradesh.
- Heritage – Property that is or may be inherited / Valued things such as historic buildings that have been passed down from previous generations.
- Inhabitant – A person or animal that lives in or occupies a place.
- Mound – A raised mass of earth or other material / A small hill / A heap or pile.
- Elucidate – Make something easier to understand.
- Cusp – A pointed end where two curves meet (like crescent moon)
- Disdain – Contempt, scorn.
- Vivid – Bright.
- Transgress – To go beyond a limit.
- Potsherd – Broken pieces of pottery.
- Shrine – Place of worship.
- Decapitate – To cut off the head of.
- Progeny – Descendant.
- Vicinity – Nearness with someone.
- Paraphernalia - Personal belonging.
- Revere – To honour, to have deep respect for.
- Remnant – The part left over.
- Mutilated – To deprive of a limb or other part.
- Proscription – To put a person out of the protection of the law.
- Wreak – Ruin, destruction.
Indian Express August 15, 2016 Before Una.
- Menial – Of or fit for servants.
- Precedent – A judicial decision that serves as an authority for deciding a later case.
- Farce – Ridiculous comedy.
- Apt – Suitable, proper or appropriate.
- Promulgate – To declare publicly.
- Hamlet – Small village.
- Inflict – To cause to suffer.
- Perpetrate – To perform, to commit.
- Bleak – Bare.