You can Read these Editorials from here
Indian Express August 13, 2016 A tightrope for Prachanda.
- Aspiration – Strong desire.
- Keel – Fall over, collapse.
- Stipulate – To mention in terms of an agreement.
- Impend – To be imminent.
- Cease – To bring to an end, to stop.
- Dismay – To fill with alarm.
- Disdain – Contempt.
- Palpable – That can be easily felt.
- Stoking – To feed up fuel.
- Demarcation – Marking out the limits of.
- Insurgent – Rising in revolt.
- Conflate – Combine two things to one.
- Bolster – A long round pillow.
- Aggravate – To make worse.
- Monarchy – Government by a king, queen or emperor.
- Persuade – To convince.
- Emerge – To come into view.
- Probity – Uprightness of character.
- Scathing – Harsh and critical.
- Prosperity – The condition of prospering.
Indian Express August 13, 2016 Cold war Relic .
- Relic – Things surviving from a past age.
- Isolate – To place apart or alone.
- Oblique – Slanting.
- Reconcile – To make friendly again.
- Embargo – Order that forbids trade, movement of ships.
- Arousing – To awaken.
- Rancour – Spitefulness.
- Petering out – To be exhausted.
- Congruence – The quality of being agree.
- Discussant – A person who takes part in a discussion, especially a pre arranged one.
- Amicable – Peaceful.
- Enunciation – To state definitely.