You can Read these Editorials from here
Indian Express August 5, 2016 : To Rio, without a plan.
- Dishevel – Disarrange or rumple.
- Marched – Walk quickly with determination.
- Sartorial – Relating to tailoring, clothes, or style of dress.
- Westernise – Make western in character.
- Twain – Archaic term for two.
- Corridor – A long passage in a building from which doors lead into rooms.
- Reluctantly – Not eager, unwilling.
- Tantrum – An uncontrollable outburst of anger and frustration, typically in young child.
- Cringe – Bend one’s head & body in fear or apprehensive or in servile manner.
- Excruciatingly – To an intense painful degree.
- Intrigue – Curiosity or interest / Secret plan.
- Prevailed – Prove more powerful or superior.
- Foe – Enemy.
- Jaunt – A short journey made for pleasure.
- Collateral (Noun) – Keeping guarantee.
- Collateral (Adjective) – Secondary.
- Sneaky – Furtive; sly.
- Truce – An agreement between enemies to stop fight.
- Amateur – New to something; lacking professional skills.
Indian Express August 5, 2016 : Ready for takeoff.
- Revolution – A forcible overthrow of government or social order in favour of a new system.
- Exalted – Of high moral or intellectual level; elevated in nature or style.
- Virtuous – Having or showing high moral.
- Assiduous – Showing great care and perseverance.
- Deft – Neatly skillful and quick in one’s movement.
- Contour – An outline.
- Harmonisation – Bring into consonance or accord.
- Fillip (Noun) – Something which acts as a stimulus or boost to an activity.
- Fillip (Verb) – Propel with a flick of the finger.
- Proximity – Nearness in space, time, or relationship.
- Buoyancy – Irrepressible liveliness and good sprit.
- Insolvency – Lack of financial resources.