- IBPS Roll No.
- Call letter of On-line examination (CWE-V)-Preliminary examination
- Call letter of On-line examination (CWE-V)-Main examination
- KYC formalities. (PAN card/ Aadhar card/ Driver’s License, Passport etc)
- Printout of On-line application
- Xth std. mark sheet & certificate.
- XIIth std. mark sheet & certificate.
- Year wise/ semester wise mark sheet of Graduation
- Consolidated mark sheet of Graduation
- Graduation Certificate.
- Computer literacy certificate.
- OBC certificate in Central Govt. format signed by the Competent Authority, date of issuance should be within one year prior to the date of interview as per notification of IBPS.
- In case of candidate belonging to SC/ ST community certificate to be produced in Central Govt. format as per notification of IBPS
- Papers/Documents showing date of relieving in case of Ex-servicemen. (should be released on or before 31/08/2016)
- In case of PWD candidates, the certificate should be issued by the Medical Board constituted by the Central / State Govt.
Thanks to Prasant Kumar Das for the update