Topic 1 : " BJP's Larger Stock-taking"
- Churn - In a confused state.
- Emasculated - Weak and ineffective.
- Assertion - Positive statement or Declaration.
- Posed - Asked.
- Verdict - Conclusion or Result.
- Repercussions - Unpleasant result.
- Tussle - Fight Roughly.
- Aura - Feeling or Sensation of a person.
- Invincibility - Incapable of being defeated.
- Reverberation - Serious effects followed by sudden event.
- Innuendo - Indirect reference to something rude.
- Encroachment - Something that become stronger and begins to restrict the power of the other.
- Rebuffed - Refused.
- Rhetoric - Skill or Art of using language effectively.
- Fora - Group in which people exchange their ideas.
Topic 2 : " Politicising a divided legacy"
- Contemporary - Existing.
- Secular - Not connected with Religion.
- Communal - Connected with particular community or Religion.
- Benign - Kind.
- Tyrant - Who treats the people in a cruel and unfair way.
- Rival - Compete.
- Inexplicable - Incapable of being explained.
- Inevitably - Necessarily.
- Ruthless - Merciless or without pity.
- Whimsical - Unpredictable.
- Benevolence - Charitable gift.
- Feted - Welcomed.
- Fleeing - Run away from danger.
- Detractors - Criticisers.
- Placated - Satisfied.
- Prevailed - Exist everywhere.
- Persecution - Cruel and Unfair treatment of person or group.
- Plunder - Robbery of Goods or Valuables.
- Descendants - Deriving general character from ancestors.
- Vouching - Supporting.