- This is 46th edition of the tournament.
- This tournament was won by Novak Djokovic (Serbia) by defeating Roger Feder (Switzerland).
- Important Points to Note :
- Djokovic became the first player to win the event for Four times in a row.
- Earlier Ilie Năstase (Romania - 1971, 1972, 1973) and Ivan Lendl (Czechoslovakia - 1985, 1986, 1987) have won 3 consecutive titles in a row.
- Djokovic has won a total of 11 titles (including 3 grand slams) in this season.
- The titles won by Djokovic are Australian Open, BNP Paribas Open, Miami Open presented by Itau, Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters, Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Wimbledon, US Open, China Open, Shanghai Rolex Masters, BNP Paribas Masters and ATP World Tour Finals.
- This is 41st edition of the etournament.
- Jean-Julien Rojer (Netherlands) and Horia Tecău (Romania) won this edition by defeating Rohan Bopanna (India) and Florin Mergea (Romania)