Coming to the questions from paper,
- the Reasoning section was so easy one can easily attempt 36-38 questions.
- the Quant session was moderate.i atempted 26 questions
- the Computer session also easy to attempt 35+ questions
- the English session also moderate,
- a small story given as passage containing only 10 lines
- jumbled sentence was also easy
The GK session was so tough in my paper, some of the questions were followed below
- BRICS bank initial capital... may be 500$ billion
- National handloom day held at which place? chennai
- Netralaya wildlife satuary is in which place? goa
- Iron man of indian constitution? b.r ambedkar
- Hindi language is national language because of which cause? act from 1969
- International settlements organisation hq? newyork
- 29 members were killed in pushkara season in which state? ap
- Godavari pushkara water is sold in post offices in which states? ap&telangana
- Carbon campany is developing new mobiles under make in india campaign in which place? Noida
- Phikon is a software frm which country?
- Carbon free country? uae
- The tunnel of time book author ? r.k .laxman
- Crr is what %? 4
- Msme abbreviation? micro small medium enterprises
- Investors share certificate is converted to electronic form is called ? dematerilisation
- One more frm shares i.e not remembered much,share giving means?
- One more abbreviation stating with m ?
- Oldest micro financ sector ? uti
- Artha kumba mela is held at? haridwar allhabad
- Bandhan bank opens how many branches? 501
- Oscar entry head? amol palekar
- Bis hq?
- Saraswati samman award goes to? veerappa moily
- Federal reserve is ?us
- Aqb fullform? average quaterly balance
- Unclimed account from which age? 10 years
- Ratan tata acqired which mobile company ? xiomi
finally in my paper no country, capital,currency,no committees,no revolutions,no standard gk, no bank schemes, apps, no govt schemes etc
so only current affairs....read well and write well...all the best