New Pattern / Syllabus of RBI Grade B Officers Online Exam 2015
- Phase I :
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration : 2 Hours
- Max Marks : 200
- Consists the following modules,
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Phase II :
- Paper I - English - Computer Based Descriptive (Compulsory),
- Paper II - Economic and Social Issues (Compulsory) and
- Paper III -
- Finance & Management / Economics / Statistics (you can choose any one of these three)
- You will have to clear Phase I in-order to appear for Phase II Exam.
- Minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent in Bachelor’s Degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations is compulsory.
- The maximum permissible number of attempts (only for General category) is 6 (earlier it was 4)
Check detained Notice released by RBI about New Pattern / Syllabus and Suggested Books of RBI Grade B Exam 2015 from here
Thanks to Aamir Khan, Kiran Kumar and Alex Cheristo for the update