Students who have left studies for a few years and when they come back to studies, they encounter some difficulties .We will discuss some of their problems and fears. Like
- Fear that they can’t do it.
- They feel lazy.
- Everything is out of hands, they can’t cover the course.
- Time is passing by and every subject is lengthy.
- Hating subjects, not able to finish the daily studies.
- Feeling alone and accepting that the only possibility is to fail.
- Not able to concentrate in classroom.
- Fear of what will happen when teachers ask and you are not able to answer the question?
- What will others think of you?
How to face and cure these problems?
- Allot sufficient time for each subject.
- Your concentrating in classroom studies is going to help you a lot.
- Face things as they come.
- You will improve gradually, as everything takes time. If you are regular in studies it might take about 2-3 months to pick up studies.
- Your concentration will slowly increase.
- You have to devote time daily. Some hours daily will help you immensely.
- Daily studying class topics after class hours.
- Your 1st priority should be class topics. So that you can move with the flow of studies.
- Do pre-study and post-study, it will increase your confidence and help you cover the topics.
- You must take a break of 1 or 2 hours before you go for classes. It will keep your mind free and alert. Use that break to do something which will relax you.
Thank you for reading.