I am Tarun Jai. Here I am sharing the details of the winners of the 2015 Monte Carlo Open. It is one of the nine tournaments of ATP World Tour Masters 1000 held in a year.
The Monte-Carlo Masters is an annual tennis tournament for male professional players held in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, France. This tournament was sponsored by Rolex (for the seventh time) so people also call it Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters. The tournament for the year 2015 was held from 12 April to 19 April 2015,
Men’s Singles :
- Serbia’s World No. 1 Novak Djokovic beat Czech Republic’s Tomas Berdych to win his second Monte Carlo title and become the first man to win the opening three Masters events of the season.
- The other two Masters Events won by him this year include the Indian Wells-Miami double.
- He has now won 23 Masters 1000 trophies, drawing level with Roger Federer for second on the titles list.
Men’s Doubles :
- World No. 1 duo Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan captured their 106th tour-level team title as they won the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters crown for the fifth time.
- The Americans defeated the Italian pair of Simone Bolelli and Fabio Fognini in the final.
- The Bryans have now won 34 ATP World Tour Masters 1000 titles.
Hope this information is useful for upcoming banking and insurance exams.