PRADHAN MANTRI JAN DHAN YOJNA :
- OBJECTIVE- It is important step to make financial inclusion possible, by providing bank accounts, overdraft facility, insurance cover and Rupay debit cards to all the citizens of the country.
- Ministry in charge of the scheme: Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance.
- It was launched on 28th August 2014 by our honorable P.M Narendra Modi.
SWACHH BHARAT ABHIYAN :
- OBJECTIVE- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan ( Clean India Mission) is a national campaign by the Government of India, covering 4041 statutory towns, to clean the streets, roads and infrastructure of the country.
- MINISTRY- It is a unique scheme which is regulated by all the department and ministries.
- This campaign was officially launched on 2 October 2014 at Rajghat, New Delhi, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself cleaned the road.
MAKE IN INDIA :
- OBJECTIVE- The major objective behind the initiative is to focus on 25 sectors of the economy for job creation and skill enhancement. Some of these sectors are: automobiles, chemicals, IT, pharmaceuticals, textiles, ports, aviation, leather, tourism and hospitality, wellness, railways, auto components, design manufacturing, renewable energy, mining, bio-technology, and electronics.
- MINISTRY- Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion.
- It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 25 September 2014.
SANSAD ADARSH GRAM YOJANA :
- OBJECTIVE- It is a rural development programme broadly focusing upon the development in the villages which includes social development, cultural development and spread motivation among the people on social mobilization of the village community.
- MINISTRY-Rural Development Ministry.
- The programme was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi on the birth anniversary of Jayaprakash Narayan, on 11 October 2014.
- OBJECTIVE- It is a scheme that aims to generate awareness and improving the efficiency of welfare services meant for women. The scheme was initiated with an initial corpus of Rs 100 crore.
- Ministry in charge of the scheme: Women & Child Development Ministry.
- Prime Minister Modi launched the programme on January 22, 2015 from Panipat, Haryana.
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Shramev Jayate Yojna :
- OBJECTIVE- The Deendayal Upadhyay Shramev Jayate Karyakram initiative is aimed at creating a conducive environment for industrial development and doing business with ease. Around 4 crore labourers are expected to benefit from this scheme.
- Ministry in charge of the scheme: Labour Ministry.
- It was launched on 16th October 2014 by our P.M Narendra Modi.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana :
- OBJECTIVE- It aims to target youth, under the age group of 18–35 years, It helps in training 10 lakh (1 million) rural youths for jobs in three years, that is, by 2017.
- MINISTRY- Ministry of Rural Development
- It was launched by on 25 September 2014 by Union Minsters Nitin Gadkari and Venkaiah Naidu.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Yojana :
- OBJECTIVE- It is a scheme for the helping the poor by providing skill training. Government of India has provisioned Rs 500 crore for the scheme.
- MINISTRY- Union Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation & Union Ministry of Rural Development.
- It was launched on 25th September 2014.
Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana :
- OBJECTIVE- It is a scheme which is aimed to provide continuous power supply to rural India. It is one of the key initiative of Modi Government and it aims to supply 24x7 uninterrupted power supply to all homes. The government plans to invest Rs 75,600 crore for rural electrification under this scheme.
- MINISTRY-Ministry Of Power And Supply.
Sukanya Samriddhi Account :
- OBJECTIVE- In this scheme a saving account can be opened by the parent or legal guardian of a girl child of less than 10 years of age with a minimum deposit of Rs1,000/- in any post office or authorised branches of commercial bank. It has the aim of improving the welfare of female children in India.
- It was launched by the Prime Minister of India on 22 January 2015.
- However there are some other schemes also like Jeevan Pramaan: Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners, HRIDAY, BAL SWACHH MISSION etc but above 10 are most useful for interview and written exams.
- Hope the above article will be helpful in recollecting all the information about the recent schemes, Thanks for your support I would kept making these types of article…………..
(P.O-Union Bank of India)